Let High Caliber add a custom Ultra High Molecular Weight bottom (UHMW) to your aluminum-hulled riverboat using the latest bolt-free attachment system. Using our alumiweld attachment system, we’ll rotate your boat hull up and custom fit UHMW-Polyethelene (plastic) panels to the contact area of your hull in order to create an ultra slippery and durable bottom that will give you the ability to slide over gravel bars and bounce over rocks with minimal damage.
What are the advantages of a UHMW bottom?
- Slide over obstacles (gravel) with ease
- High tensile strength disperses sudden impact
- Self lubricating which means less friction
- Reduces wear of your hull and protects your investment
- Won’t create pitting of your expensive aluminum hull like a steel QT plate will. NO RUST!
- UHMW is lightweight and abrasion resistant, far outlasting steel in commercial applications
- Can be replaced and repaired with greater ease than other hull protection methods
The High Caliber Bolt-Free Method: No bolts. No Holes. No leaks!
- Can be added to any aluminum-hulled boat, without removing the interior
- Is less expensive than keel plate/tap methods
- Does not require bolting through your hull
- Only costs a fraction compared to the bonding glue system
We welcome clients from all over the world
to experience the beautiful coastal mountains of BC - especially Fraser Valley, Greater Vancouver, Southern BC, Alberta, Washington State, Oregon, USA, and Europe.
Ask about any of our boat repair, hull strengthening, and custom building services!
Phone: (604) 819-2016 Hours: 7 Days a Week, 8:00AM-10:00PM PST
New to the world of fishing, hunting and exploring? Don’t worry about it! Our friendly, knowledgeable and trained staff are here to help. We want your High Caliber Adventure to be safe, thrilling and unlike any other, and we’ll do everything we can to make that happen!